Skip to main content

Making changes to an active project

Are you wanting to add a co-PI to your project, change the end date, or make some other change to your active project?

If you have a USDA/NIFA grant project, you will need to contact the grants administrator listed in Block 14 of your grant's cover page, which was sent to you in an email generated by NIFA.

If you have a Hatch, Hatch Multistate, Animal Health, or McIntire-Stennis project, email your request to