Making changes to a grant project

Please know that your AES support staff cannot make changes to USDA/NIFA competitive grants. If you wish to add a co-PI to your project or make other changes, you need to contact the National Program Leader and the NIFA grants administrator associated with your grant project. This information can be found in block 14, on the cover page of your grant notification. OSPA can also help you contact NIFA about grant changes. See Home | Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (